~ Self-Help Morsels From Artist ALICIA M B BALLARD To you. ~ ©2006/07/08/09/10/11

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Relaxing Naturally

There is nothing like immersing oneself in something one just loves to do and fall into a state of relaxation without much trying... Just float into it and with it...

I go for a walk and my camera goes always along with me. In no time, some thing or another catches my eye, and I am taken into that space, and that moment carries me on... It carries me to walk the shore and shoot glimpses of the beach and later digitally alter some of those images, like the ones posted in this site.

Or, as I follow the call of my heart more and more often, I paint and my days are flying by within the depths of my creativity, where I find myself in much comfort...

What is that causes you to drift into a calmer space? Reading, perhaps? Knitting? A puzzle? If you can identify what is that draws you out of that lingering lethargy - explore! Explore gently and at your pace what can get your attention with pleasure. The most important thing is to "get yourself in motion". Or, do you already have a hobby you may like to revisit one of these days? Do not postpone! Grant yourself the wish to fulfill a dream - today.

4 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

Hi Angel Dust, lol!
I was in three places at once, and trying to relate kathrine to gravitational waves and/or your pic.

Quote of the day and Katherine had totally slipped my mind

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

What is important is that you got to see "the coincidental" pic.
dearest Q9

(Have you had a chance to “observe the coincidence “ of pic posted at AlmaPathDirections on Aug 27 with your “Gravitational lensing” pic. of Aug 25?)

Totally like the "gravitational leveling" NASA simulation one...

Thanks for being sooooo throrough!
HUG
-.a.-

stefndawniy said...

that is really lovely , thank you :)

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

Thank you leaving word... :)