~ Self-Help Morsels From Artist ALICIA M B BALLARD To you. ~ ©2006/07/08/09/10/11

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The "Litmus Test" (Life's little "reality check")

1. What are the thoughts, beliefs, attitudes that you hold about yourself?
2. Is that true fact? Is what you are thinking, feeling verifiably true?
3. Does holding on to the thought, attitude, choice, serve the best of your interest?
4. Does it make you happy, calm, peaceful and fulfilled? Are your thoughts, attitudes advancing and protecting your health?
5. Do your thoughts, attitudes about yourself push you into Situations that put your well-being at risk?
6. Does your choice, attitude or belief get you more of what you want, need and deserve?
7. Or, is it keeping you in circumstances you don’t want?

My "pocket" version:
1. What am I choosing to think/do?
2. Is it true/factual?
3. Is it (a good choice) for me?
4. Am I totally comfortable with it?
5. Is this choice healthy in all ways for me?
6. Am I safe in every way?
7. Does this (choice) give me what I really want/need?



From Dr. Phil McGraw’s site - www.drphilcom

No comments: